Sunday, May 4, 2014

A quick teaser

I am poping on with free wi fi shortly before sailing away from port--and wanted to let my readers know to stay tuned, in spite of a quiet week coming up here on the blog.  I do not post much while travelling, but I am on the Legend of the Seas sailing in Norway now, and will have lots of great photos to share upon my return.

After a sea day yesterday, today was our first port:  Flam, Norway.  Today was also quite possibly the best port day I have ever had!  It was certainly up there.  Stunning does not begin to describe the scenery here--and we were lucky to have a lovely sunny day to boot.

For those of you on the lookout for cruise information: this is the first Norway run by RCI this year and I am saving all of the Cruise Compasses to post the 2014 Legend of the Seas Norway Cruise compasses for you as quickly as I can once i am back (I would guess May 12 or 13 would be a good time to come back and look for that post).

We have also been assigned a wheelchair accessible Junior Suite (8026) and i took several photos of it in case anyone is out there and needs to know if this accommodation would work for their needs.  I should have those up around the 13th or 14th as well.

Plus, of course, loads of photos of ports.  Well, at least today we took loads of photos.  Here are a few teasers for you, pulled off of Dave's iphone:






--Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment