Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A mini post on a mini market

I didn't do much today, but I did end up stopping by the very bland, over commercialized, run of the mill indoor mall a few towns over.  I thought I should take some photos of the little mini Weihnachtsmarkt that is front of the mall--just to prove how ubiquitous they are this time of year.  Even at a mall full of stores and with an indoor food court, there are stalls selling food you can eat outside before you shop (and one stand selling beeswax candles).





Tomorrow we are going to the Brazilian consulate in Frankfurt to get a visa for David for a business trip.  No appointment is needed and there are no mentions of needing to leave electronics at home, etc.  I think it will be a very different experience than visiting the US consulate--I hope to write a little something comparing the two.

--Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment