Friday, February 1, 2013

Just getting started



Hi Everybody!

My outlook on life includes the idea that you only get one chance at life, so LIVE it.  Go out, seek the joy and humor and beauty in life--find it where ever you are and ENJOY.  I've lived a lot of places, and I have found much to love in all of them.  When I get to a new place, I make a conscious effort not to dwell on what I don't have any more, but instead to look for the new, the interestng, the quirky.  I try to keep a sense of humor and wonder and enjoy all sorts of different experiences and all kinds of people. Mostly, I succeed.

With family and friends flung across the world, it is hard to keep up with everyone individually.  So, I am starting this blog with the primary purpose of sharing my adventures--sort of an extended series of "trip reports" that everyone can access.  It will mostly be about our travels and various outings.  From large vacations, to day trips, to funny trips to a local store.  I am sure I will throw in a few other random items from time to time as well.

I hope you enjoy sharing in our family's adventures and I hope doing so keeps us closer to our friends and famly than we might be otherwise. I also hope they inspire you to get out and have your own adventures--wherever you are.  Maybe you'll even be inspired to visit some of the places I blog about!

So, with that, on this journey of life, I wish Happy Travels to all of you,

Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment