Thursday, May 16, 2013

Stay tuned for coming attractions

We head out tomorrow for a 2 week vacation.  We will be driving (over the Gotthard Pass if the weather cooperates) to Milan tomorrow.  I believe our hotel there has wi-fi and if it does watch out tomorrow night for photos of the gorgeous alps between Switzerland and Italy.

Sunday morning we will be up early and drive another hour and a half to Genoa, Italy where we will park the car and board the Legend of the Seas cruise ship.

I plan to take many photos and post several entries about the ship itself (recently refurbished), our experiences boarding at an alternate port (most will be boarding at Civitavecchia the day prior), our experiences staying on for a "B2B" (back to back--we are cruising the same loop two weeks in a row) and of course, the PORTS:

Marseilles
Barcelona
Valencia\Palma, Mallorca
Civitavecchia

One of the great joys of cruising, for me, is being unplugged.  I never pay for internet on a ship and rarely go online during a cruise.  If I happen to find a convenient internet cafe in port and have a slow afternoon I may post some during those two weeks, but it may work out that posts go up fast and furiously once we are home again.   So, please forgive me if there is a two week dry spell on the blog--and know that I WILL be back.

--Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment