Thursday, October 10, 2013

Splendour of the Seas Eastern Med Cruise Compass 2013

Hi regular readers:
Lots of cruisers like to research and look forward to what they might encounter on the ships.  One of the best little previews available, is to find some of the daily schedules posted online and look through what was offered on previous cruises on your same ship and itinerary.  Since I know I like it when I can find these, I like to pay it forward and post the ones I pick up for fellow travelers.
If you are interested in just reading through to see what it is like--have fun.  If not, jut skip today's entry (and the very next one which will be the same thing in German).

And Hello to "Cruise Compass" googlers!  Welcome to my blog.  I hope these help you in planning.  Unfortunately, I forgot to pick up an English version of Day one.  You may want to look at the next blog post and see the German version--it should be pretty easy to figure out even if you speak no German.  I also forgot to keep the front page on Day 5.  So sorry.
These are from the September 28, 2013 Splendour of the Seas Eastern Med sailing with stops in Split, Coratia; Kusadasi, Turkey; Mykonos and Argistoli, Greece.
Enjoy!
DAY 2 (Split, Croatia)


DAY 3 (Sea Day)


DAY 4 (Kusadasi, Turkey)


DAY 5 (Mykonos, Greece)

DAY 6 (Argostoli, Greece)


DAY 7 (Sea Day)








#serenadeOTS
#serenadeoftheseas
#cruisecompass




No comments:

Post a Comment