Thursday, June 6, 2013

Legend of the Seas, Western Med Cruise Compasses 2013

Hi everyone,

Please be patient with me and you can just skip this post if you are not interested in the tiny details of the cruise.  I have been asked to post scans of the "Cruise Compass" sheets from each day--these are the little schedules of things happening on the ship on any given day.  Other than this little blurb explaining, I won't add any commentary.

To the cruisers out there-- I am sorry but I seem to have gotten home without the Civitavvechia Compass.
I did not think about saving teen compasses, but I do have two, so I am adding those for good measure as well (and I will try to do another post soon of photos of more ship spaces, including the teen club (Optix).  Thanks for being patient with me.

GENOA

MARSEILLES


BARCELONA

PALMA de MALLORCA

VALENCIA

SEA DAY

CIVITAVECCHIA



TEEN COMPASSES
(the 12-14 and 15-17 groups were together and had the same activities on both cruises)








No comments:

Post a Comment